Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 5, 2022

[FXGEAR] Still Life Phase II

Still Life Phase II

Please browse to the page to see this content.

[FXGEAR] Still Life Phase II introduce

You are now ready to study some of the key patinas you will need to paint in your artistic career. In this phase Jeff Watts has selected five of the patinas he has had the most calling to do in his career, as well as ones that were the most challenging. Watch in the following video lessons as Jeff explores glass, silver, hammered copper, wood, and china.

After completing these exercises you will move onto florals. Again, the five chosen flowers each present quite a unique petal structure. You will be able to extrapolate other flowers by reflecting on these five. We will again be using the “Zorn” palette. If this is your first introduction to still life make sure you watch the “How to mix the Zorn Palette” tutorial video. Remember, all of these phases will use elements of the previous phase, so try to refrain from jumping around too much.

[FXGEAR] Still Life Phase II

Patina – Copper Part I
Patina – Copper Part II
Patina – China Part I
Patina – China Part II
Patina – Silver Part I
Patina – Sliver Part II
Patina – Glass Part I
Patina – Glass Part II
Patina – Wood Part I
Patina – Wood Part II
Patina – Wood Part III
Floral Motif I: Sunflowers Part I
Floral Motif I: Sunflowers Part II
Floral Motif II: Roses Part I
Floral Motif II: Roses Part II
Floral Motif III: Irises Part I
Floral Motif III: Irises Part II
Floral Motif IV: Lilies
Floral Motif V: Orchids Part I
Floral Motif V: Orchids Part II
Closing Thoughts

More information about Course VIP CLICK HERE.

Download more free resource CLICK HERE.

The post [FXGEAR] Still Life Phase II appeared first on Fxgear-Shop.





source https://fxgearshop.blogspot.com/2022/05/fxgear-still-life-phase-ii.html

Đăng nhận xét

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search